In fulfillment of his promise to invest in infrastructural development in the South East, President Muhammadu Buhari, Tuesday revealed that federal government has made a budgetary provision of N10 billion for the Enyimba Industrial park and the Nnewi Auto Park.
- FG, Abia sign deal for Enyimba Economic City
- AGREEMENT WITH CCECC AS EPC CONTRACTORS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF INNER-CITY ROADS
- FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL APPROVES FREE ZONE LICENSE FOR ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY
- VISIT OF ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY TEAM TO GERMANY
- FOCAC SUBMIT: CHINESE GROUP TO INVEST 2B USD IN NIGERIA