Chief Uche Ihediwa, the Commissioner for Lands, Survey and Physical Planning in Abia State, says the survey of areas earmarked for the construction of Enyimba Industrial City will start in January 2018.
- FG, Abia sign deal for Enyimba Economic City
- AGREEMENT WITH CCECC AS EPC CONTRACTORS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF INNER-CITY ROADS
- FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL APPROVES FREE ZONE LICENSE FOR ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY
- VISIT OF ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY TEAM TO GERMANY
- FOCAC SUBMIT: CHINESE GROUP TO INVEST 2B USD IN NIGERIA